Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swim Harper Swim!


It was a fun meet for Harper this weekend. She got to sit next to her BFF Anna who swims for Riverside. Got this cute picture of them.



I also got a nice note from a mom of a fellow swimmer. I was so proud of Harper I had tears in my eyes reading it.

I also wanted to let you know that Harper was wonderful to X yesterday at the swim meet. X has been having a hard time with the swim practices and the meets ... feeling lonely, overwhelmed, and not wanting to go to practices. She was really upset at the meet yesterday morning. I had to work the admin table and was stressed with that and keeping X positive. I asked Harper if she could hang with X and she was a great friend!! Please let her know I really appreciated her help. She is a lovely girl.

No comments: