Saturday, January 15, 2011

Message from Weyesa

We got an email from someone at Sele Enat about Fisher.

also weyesa.why don't you write me? when do you come again

our reply to Weyesa:

Weyesa, we are still waiting for America to say we can come and bring you home. We think about you all the time and miss you very much. Mommy, daddy, Harper, Ellie and Tate are very excited to see you. We hope we will be able to come in a little more than one week, on Monday, January 24. We loved seeing the pictures of you on Christmas. Here is a picture of (Daddy) that he just took. We love you.

Mommy, Daddy, Harper, Ellie and Tate

Just makes us want to get on a plane today and go and get him.

3 comments:

erin kate said...

Oh my heart. Love you guys!

Ruthanne said...

ugh. poor guy. I'm so glad he wants you to come get him but so sad that he has to wait for you.

Christy said...

Hang in there! I'm sure your patience is about gone. I'm happy you were able to send him a message though.