Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fisher Update!

I was so excited to just open my email and see an update about Fisher. I am thinking Tate and Fisher may be in the same grade. :)

Jill, I saw your boy. He is so precious and has a very sweet smile. He did not seem hyper at all. Some of the boys were VERY active when they were playing. I looked at his teeth. So the top one is missing and his 2 big teeth are in on the bottom. Im not sure how tall he was as Im sure you may have gotten that info in an update from IAN. A is 42" and he was quite a bit taller than him. Im not sure how old he was listed as? He did not look 5. Ash will be 6 in Sept and if your guy is 6, I would think he is much closer to 7. This is just my opinion though from comparing him to my son, because that is how I tried to do it when I was taking pics of some of the kids. Pictures were sent to IAN and I got one of his face, then anohter of his whole body so you can see how tall he is. You can tell he is a pretty laid back kid. Your boy is beautiful really, very handsome, and such a kind little personality. He had no problems smiling when I was interacting with him. I'd say you got yourself an awesome new son!

Thanks so much Jen for the update. You made our day!

No comments: