Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleeping children

I was very glad to have all the kids asleep tonight but when I went in to check on them before I went to bed they all looked so cute I had to get my camera.

Tate had a rough night because I wanted him to eat a good dinner. After calming down he came up to hug me and was so sweet. I asked him what he would be when he grew up and he said, "I will be loving you!" Okay, he melted my heart and I forgot about the 45 minutes of screaming over my wanting him to drink milk, eat turkey and broccoli.
EB looked so sweet sleeping on Strawberry. She hugs her every night and sleeps on her belly!


Harper has a ton of pillows in her bed and everynight she sleeps on the small one so it is easier to "flip thorugh the night when she needs a fresh pillow."

1 comment:

Ruthanne said...

awwww....you can almost see their little halos.