Monday, February 9, 2009

Creative Food

As I was downloading pictures from the camera I came across some pictures that Tate took. I love that he figured out how to make them black and white. It is his pb&j sandwich which he has everyday for lunch, some gum for the nose and his banana for the mouth.


EB was not wanting anything to eat and I finally convinced her to eat 4 eggs. The only way was though if we put food coloring in them and mixed them. As we were cooking the eggs it looked like brains. As the eggs cooked the colors got more pronounced and started oozing out. They did not look great to me but EB ate them all and could not have loved them more.

3 comments:

Peter Daniels said...

Mmmmmmmm. Braaaaaaainnnnssss. (Zombie Daddy).

Unknown said...

Yummy! I wish I could have been there for breakfast. Love, Grandma

Ruthanne said...

sandwich and banana...yes. Brains...no.