Thursday, March 31, 2016

Miami Zoo

When the kids were little, I took all 3 of them, before Fisher came home to Miami for a few days before Peter could fly and meet us in Orlando.  The Zoo was so much fun and we finally got to back and feed the giraffes.  Not going to lie, I think I could feed a giraffe everyday -- love it.  

The zoo was so hot and they have surrey's that you rent to peddle around the zoo.   I think it would have been better to have walked it but too much for EB so we rented a 6 seater and peddled around.  It was not long before Fisher and Eyoub said forget it.  Tate wanted to steer it around the zoo and Peter and I peddled EB and Tate.  


Could have hung forever in the aviary.  









Can you see it?





Even the gorilla was hot!

Tate ready to drive!


Could not be more fun, feeding a giraffe.

















And this guy was just wandering around. 





No comments: