Thursday, March 24, 2016

Margaritaville!

What is more fun for spring break than going to the southern most part of the United States?  Such a fun day for all in Key West from the morning snorkeling trip to the afternoon walking around Key West and a fabulous dinner!  We are all missing Harper so very much!


Yes, Fisher is that much taller than Tate.









cool dudes!

Wild chickens are everywhere!  Tate cannot get enough!






This one makes me laugh!





Serious Tate trying to look like a model.


My sweet EB!

Of course, Tate saw this!

The Westin hotel had turtles all over and Tate wanted to pick each and every one up and was convinced they were looking at him!







This one was pointing to him!









This boy really is a true joy everyday!  xoxo







I think he would pose for me all day long.  xoxo

Jazz Hands!



Look -- short hair and no braces!




Fisher was doing a modeling shoot!  He kept posing and posing!



















Eyoub is always this wonderful and nice to our children.

This morning was our snorkeling trip.  We should have been sufficiently warned when they kept saying, it is going to be choppy.  I love the water, the sand, swimming but cannot handle the rocky ocean.  I always think it is mind over matter but cannot get past it.  Today was not an exception.  I was o looking forward to our snorkeling trip. I even got an underwater camera for it.  I had grand plans for pictures and Peter had to step in and make that happen while I hung out vertical on the back of the boat.  I did make it all the way to the reef and never made it into the water. As the captain said to me, there is always one.








They will be dangerous when they are 21!





















Sad but true!

No comments: