Thursday, January 28, 2016

Interview with Harper.

I asked Harper a few questions circling around FB!  Here they are...


1. What is something I always say to you?   Hustle
2. What makes me happy?   Cleaning
3. What makes me sad?   When you are taking pictures and no cooperation.
4. How do I make you laugh?   You don't make me laugh
5. What was I like as a little girl?   I don't know I was not there
6.How old am I? 42
7. How tall am I? 5'8"
8. What is my favorite thing to do? Take pictures
9. What do I do when you're not around?   Sleep

10. What am I really good at? Taking pictures
11. What is something I'm not good at?  Apologizing

12. What do I do for a living?   I could not tell you if I tried you do so many things
13. What is my favorite food?   Spicy
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?  I like it when you travel with me.

No comments: