Friday, January 8, 2016

Arizona

I met Peter in Arizona for the weekend as he was out here for work.  I told him to book a nice hotel and just surprise me.  I never do this and may have to start.  He did a great job and found a great deal.  The Boulders is incredible and they upgraded our room to a view like no other.  Despite the rain and the cold we are having a wonderful time. 

The view from our room!

Look at that detail!!

Since I have no children to pose, Peter it is!

The pool with steam coming off of it in the bitter cold!

Love this picture showing the raindrops!

So incredibly pretty.

AND time for the fisheye -- I love this lens as it is so fun!





That purple!!!




Selfies on our detour back from breakfast.



More raindrops.




Raindrops on the moss.





Taliesin West

This is a neat picture because there is only a certain time of day you can see the reflection on the rock and the sun came out just as our guide said this.





The Studio





Mr. Wright!














Excited to see what tomorrow holds in Sedona.

No comments: