Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beach Soccer Tournament

Today was the much anticipated Beach Soccer Tournament and the one game we got to play for the tournament was called for weather was so much fun for the boys. I might be just as sad as the boys that it got cancelled. After all, I was the "momager" of the team and I do love the beach, watching the boys play soccer and taking their pictures! I did get my camera out for a little bit during the game when the rain was not too heavy. Five boys from Newton Heath, Miklos played and these boys were ready to win the tournament but the first game ended in a tie! We are already planning next year!
Love seeing them play together.

Run that ball Tate

Fisher's goal

It is in!

Tate played super hard.

He practiced lots in those soccer socks kicking the ball.









No comments: