Saturday, September 28, 2013

Walk in the city!

Today I stole away a few hours to do something totally fun in my book! I went on the Clickin Moms Chicago walk with my friend. I was a tad nervous in the beginning as I was not sure what to do and I was out of my box being creative about taking pictures of a subject that was not my family but I got into it. I decided to do my walk with my fisheye (was totally eyeing all the full frame cameras) and thought I would do some creative selfies.
Gorgeous late September day in Chicago where I dare say I was a tad hot!

Do you see me?

Nothing like a brand new black shiny car for a portrait.

All the times driving in Chicago under these overpasses on 90/94 I have never walked over 90/94.  What a cool view.

Have to love all the flowers around.

Add caption

My shadow!

Lisa on a bike!

Taking some pictures of each other with our cameras!

Kind of like this one!

Outside Union Station.  I never stop to look during my commute.


Inside Union Station.

Metra trains.

Union Station.

Flowers.

Being creative and shooting from the hip.

A fun day with a fun friend.


No comments: