Friday, July 12, 2013

Low Key 40th!

Today was a hard day that was looming over me, turning 40! I decided I did not want a big celebration but rather to be surrounded by those I love, my family, my parents and my aunt. It was truly great to come home to hugs and love from the kids and my parents. It was extra special because I got to commute with Peter today, just like when I was in my 20s!  To all my friends that said Happy Birthday, thank you, it made my day.
The cake Harper made and the candle we saved from Peter's cake.  Harper worked so hard on the cake and it was delicious and beautiful.  I loved it Harper!

EB made cupcakes for me and I can tell she spent so much time on them, making sure they were perfect.  You rock EB!

We could not get a good picture,.  This is the best of the best!

LOVE the chalkboard that EB did.  It made me smile from ear to ear coming home and seeing it!  She told me there were 60 pieces of confetti on the chalkboard because she did 10 of each colors and randomly placed them!

I did not even crack out my camera for the celebration.  It was iphone all the way!

No comments: