Saturday, July 6, 2013

Girls Night Out

The boys were all at Messi and Friends and the girls and I headed out for girls night out. It was so much fun!
The girls and I headed to Frankie's Pizza at 900 N. Michigan for dinner.  They love it there and they said it was fun we could have a small table for dinner as it was just us 3!

We headed to Sprinkles after dinner and what is more fun than a cupcake ATM -- nothing.  I may have to go back tomorrow to get another and it has replaced the Hershey Factory for me!  Peter be glad!
The girls with the boxes of cupcakes!
They were so excited!
Aren't they cute?  The girls and the cupcakes!
The cupcakes, EB's, Mine and Harper's. 


We were heading to Water Tower and EB really wanted to go into the American Girl Doll store and she wanted a book about BOYS!  Who knew.   I think she will read the entire book before she goes to bed tonight.  I asked her why she wanted it and she said there are a few cute boys at school and she wants to learn about what boys like in girls.  I am so not ready for this.  I told her they would like her sweet self and she should change nothing.  
The girls must have been missing the boys because they wanted to get a picture of Lego Woody for Fisher.


I don't have pictures of the wildly inappropriate things the girls saw at Urban Outfitters.  We were looking at books and and EB mindlessly had a book in her had that looked like a kid book that was not a kid book -- check it out here if you dare.  I happened to look down and notice it and I could not stop laughing.  EB was mortified and wanted to floor to swallow her.  I take it as a good sign she is not really ready for boys!

Girls are going to be styling tomorrow with their new Keds and Hair Chalk, hence the reason we went into Urban Outfitters.

Hope your night was as fun as ours!

No comments: