Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tate swallowed a tooth!


Tate lost his front tooth tonight and swallowed it. It had been loose for a couple of weeks and I think it is because he bumped it several months ago. Not quite sure there is a tooth coming in just yet. It fell out and he did not even notice it and swallowed it. Once he did notice it, he was just so sad it was breaking my heart. Plus not feeling well did not help matters I helped him write the tooth fairy a note...

Dear TF, I really want a real webkinz and one like Nemo. I just want to feel better. I want $90 since I swallowed my tooth. I am really sad and want my tooth back. Love, Tate


The girls were really worried about him and came in to make him feel better. I love this picture of them laughing together. They were all so happy.

1 comment:

kelly said...

Oh poor Tate! Just give him the $90 (ha ha). I love the note. That's classic.