Sunday, January 25, 2009

Polar Bear Swim

We went to open swim at LT South Campus today. It was crazy how cold it was outside but thought the kids needed some exercise and to get out.
I had a lot of fun with the girls swimming and racing. Harper was great with EB showing her how to do real strokes. The water was really really cold but we got used to it. Tate did not have the best time. He was so cold that Peter got him out of the pool and dressed so his lips would not be blue anymore. Tate was killing me walking around holding his pants up. Harper striking a pose! Tate did have some fun! Fun with Daddy!

Ellie did a great job going off the diving board and after 6 or 7 trips off the board she was done for the day.

I love how graceful this somersault is!
You go Harper!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi All, You're brave to go swimming when it's so cold. Look,s like everyone had fun except my boy Tate, maybe next time he,ll be more willing to stay in the water. Love, Grandma

Ruthanne said...

brrr.....I'm cold just watching that.
LOVE the picture of Harper (striking a pose). GORGEOUS. She looks SO much like you in that picture.

Ellie's somersault is FABULOUS.

And I would have been with Tate--dressed on the sidelines. (I don't have to hold my pants up though...they tend to stay up pretty well. No idea why.)