Monday, December 22, 2014

Take me to Cadillac Ranch

After we picked Harper up from Camp we decided to head to San Antonio and meander through Southern Colorado, into New Mexico and get to Cadillac Ranch. My plan never involved sleeting, hail and cold weather but that is what we got. It was not preventing us from making it before sunset to Cadillac Ranch even if it meant that geocaching was limited. My vision for pictures on Cadillac Ranch were not what you see. I wanted the kids in picture clothes, smiling and posing for me and I got winter coats, barely able to stand still as it was so cold and camera shake from the freezing temperatures as I could barely hold the camera.


CADILLAC RANCH

Peter went right to finding the geocache.  He was very focused.

Tate posing and of course having his football with him.

Fisher

My freezing kids!

Harper after it started to rain/sleet.

Tate was out of control with using all the leftover spray paint cans and I completely did not care he was spray painting with the wind blowing.  I LOVED IT!

EB having to hold on to her hat from blowing away.

LOVE!

I love this girl and barely got a picture of her posing for me so I will take it blurry.

Look at the layers and layers of paint!

Fisher spray painted a heart!  Notice the photobomber Tate double fisting the spray paint cans.

Harper's colors!

So I may have planned out this picture for my cover page for FB and had wanted to frame something like this for the family room but it was just too darn cold to have them pose any more to get it perfect so I am saying this is perfect!

LOVING EB's pose here but she said she was not posing but trying to stay warm!  Notice the snow?

Harper's design.

My water polo girl!

She does love Unicorns.

Another heart by Fisher!

The geocache was never found but it said if you painted your names you got credit for it.  This is Fluttering Fairies.

And this is A Bad Penny.

No comments: