Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Harper's Shadow day at Fenwick



Harper is a smart and talented girl so why should we be surprised that she wanted to shadow at Fenwick.  They have the top water polo team in the state so that is a big attraction for her as water polo is her passion and she wants to play Division I in college.

She was so quiet on the way to Fenwick and said I should stop talking and I got the hint loud and clear when she put her earbuds in.   She confidently walked into Fenwick and never looked back at her mom standing at the door.  All day long I so wanted to call and see how she was doing, after all, Father that met us at the door was super nice, I am sure he would have chatted with me.  I did arrive promptly at 2 to get her.  I knew she loved it by the smile on her face.  She had taken notes and asked great questions.  She said she so did not want to like it because of the tuition cost but could not help it, she LOVED it.

So she is off to study for the entrance exam on 1/10 with the hopes that financial aide and a scholarship await her.  

No comments: