Saturday, August 9, 2014

Harper and Desa

Hi! My name is Desa and I am one of Harper's friends.  We had reading and lunch together last year (go Mrs. K's class!) and we became super great friends.  Here's a super snazzy picture of us:

Okay, oops the picture isn't loading.  Never mind.  Basically, we're super cool.

Harper is away at camp and she asked me to watch her siblings.  Of course I said yes because I love hanging with EB, Tate, and Fisher.  

We started out playing the card game Uno,  and then played this dice game (or maybe its called die when it's plural, I can never remember) called Tenzi.  And then we raced off into the kitchen to have ice cream.  (Breyer's has really good cookie dough ice cream by the way).  We then started making up new ways to play Tenzi, and I tried to to teach the kids a fun card game.  

I've had so much fun tonight, so thank you Harper for inviting me! I hope you have a great time at camp and I can't wait to hear all about it!

No comments: