Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hair, hair and more hair!

Ever since Fisher could speak English he made it known he did not want his hair cut. I have given up on clean lines and am trying to embrace the new hair he is wearing. His smile has not stopped since he got these twists. He keeps telling me he just wants to run down the field and have his hair out behind him like all the famous athletes. I even caught him after school running past the couch and trying to get a video of his hair "blowing in the wind". So happy he is so happy with his hair! I think this is our first step towards locking it. AND for all of you that will ask, I did not do his hair!

Now if only I could get a video of Tate singing to Fisher, "I whip my hair back and forth" the blog post would be complete!
Doesn't he looks different.

That hair was blowing!

Love this picture, cast and all. 

No comments: