Saturday, January 11, 2014

ODP and Lensbaby action

ODP for Harper was at LT this weekend and it was nice and close and great that we could all watch her. I brought a fully stocked camera bag as I knew we would have hours at the pool and it would be fun to play with all my goodies. Tate was very interested in what all my lenses did AND of course, I indulged him!
Lensbaby -- Double Glass Optic

Harper waiting for practice to start

I got her to look at me for about 1 second!

My happy, sweet boy!

Tate took the camera and worked hard on getting a good shot!

I had to go black and white with these images but love that he took them and maybe the focus being off is okay, I may look younger and you can ignore the signs of aging on my face.

LOVE this picture of Harper and the reflection on the water.

Out came the Fisheye!

My super silly boy striking a pose for the camera with the 30mm.  

No comments: