Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Soccer!

Soccer started this week and we kicked off spring season with a Tournament for both boys. Saturday's weather was cold and super windy so I did not even take out my camera. Both Daniels boys were the first score a goal for their teams.
Tate kicking the ball towards the goal.

Tate realizing that the ball went in!

Celebrating his victory!

Trying to repeat the success!

Fisher celebrating his goal!

Ready to throw in the ball!

Fisher got to play goal! 

FOCUSED!

Diving for it!

Putting his all into defending the goal!

Block it!


1 comment:

Jill said...

These are really amazing shots Jill. I wish I had the capacity to focus on the game and get the good shots. I get video of the ground and the sky b/c I am cheering so much. Fisher is amazing - good at everything! We are admiring the AIR that he gets! SO focused.