Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Patrol....

The girls both started patrol this week -- two weeks on, two weeks off. Harper is on the morning and EB is on in the afternoon. I could not get a picture early this morning at school but I got one of EB after school as I went a few minutes early.
Harper the big 6th grader on patrol.

EB at the bike racks after school.  She was so very nervous about her job and so very serious.  Poor thing waited and waited to get "released" and no one came to tell her to go home.  She finally went to the office and they said she could go home.  I was loading the boys in the car for carpool and when she got home Harper told her we were worried sick about her and poor EB burst into tears as she said she would never want to worry us but she was just trying to do her job.  EB did a great job!

The boys!!!!!  I saw them across the street walking home and I yelled out to them to wait for me and went to snap a picture of them.  They were so very disgusted with me wanting to take a picture of them.  Tate is telling me what's what and Fisher just went for cover!  This may be one of my favorite pictures of them.



No comments: