Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sleep Issues

As everyone knows EB has trouble with her body and we are so grateful to all that have helped her and continue to help her to learn about her body and have control over it. I am so so proud of her for working internally on what she is feeling and working on expressing it to others. We were seeing Dr. G on Wednesday and Monday night/Tuesday morning EB woke up at 12:45 a.m. and was never able to go back to sleep. The next day she wanted to write Dr. G a story about what was going on so she could help her. Here it is....
E.B. Daniels February 14, 2012 Sleeping Issues I'm having trouble sleeping at night and I don't know why. Maybe it is my medicine. I don't know, but last night, I couldn't fall asleep at all, and nights before that I did fall asleep till like 8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. And woke up at alike 6:00 a.m.. I don't know how much I'll sleep tonight but I hope I get more sleep than 8 of 9 hours and I don't want this to keep happening so can you please try and find a solution to help me because I really want to fall asleep at the normal time. I don't want to be tired in school also I want to sleep to get my rest because then I'm really tired ruing the day which I don't like. I want to sleep at night not during the day. I also want to get my rest that I need too. We love EB and are glad you have had 2 good nights of sleep. Glad Dr. G could give you some new meds. While I am so proud of you for all this it breaks my heart you have to go through this.

No comments: