Thursday, December 23, 2010

Some fun videos

Today was a day where we just stayed in and the kids played and Peggy hung out with us. The kids spent the morning watching old videos so I was all about getting some fun new ones.


I caught Peggy and EB dancing away and had to have them do it again so I could get it on video.



I had no idea our fun day would also involve a wedding. Peggy claims Tate has been chasing her down but if you were at the wedding you might think that may not be the case.


1 comment:

Curry Family said...

Priceless.
Merry Christmas, Great Christmas laughs. I do wish the parents of the bride were at the wedding.
Congratulations - in- laws.

We have Mario Cars for Christmas and the kids are already smack talking about who will win!!!!

Enjoy the day. Thanks for the laughs.