Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fun at the Circus

I admit I love the circus. The kids and Peter are pretty keen on it also. This year we got there very early and we were able to see almost the entire floor show. We all got noses but I was the only one taking pictures so I escaped the nose picture. Thinking the kids loved them more than anyone.




Tate is not buying into the nose thing like the girls.



Tate did have fun despite the look on his face.

We had a first row seat for this act and they were amazing.


We had to have some cotton candy at the circus and got this great hat. Everyone got a chance to wear it -- except the one taking pictures.








After the circus we went to one of our favorite places in the City, Chinatown. Really I should say Ellie's favorite place. We just walked around and got some desert to take home.





Had had to find the most "unique" item in the windows on display and get a picture.

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Great pictures! Looks like the circus was a great time (and the cake from Chinatown was delicious...thanks!)

Peter Daniels said...

You can still wear the hat, it's hanging up in sunroom. I'll take your picture. ;)