Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures....

Today we went to JCPenny's as the kids were off of school for some pictures. I was just going to take some fun snapshots as we have not been in so long and used to go monthly. Harper must have over 60 8x10s in her book. I thought these pictures turned out fabulous and love the one of the 3 of them together. I promised myself I would not get a picture of them together because it did not seem complete without Fisher but they wanted one and I love the black and white one so much. So, I ordered a small 5x7 of it and will have it framed for our big hallway and tuck it in somewhere.

We are saving special space for the picture we have waited so long for, one of 4 of them.






















1 comment:

Ruthanne said...

Veeeerrrrrry cute. I love them all!