Sunday, September 12, 2010

Art work goes digital

I have been collecting the kids' art work for years and not wanting to part with it. I have been convinced by Peter to go digital with it so here it goes. I have to admit I could not bring myself to carry these to the garbage, Peter did that for me!

These are not perfect but at least I have good pictures backed up that will be forever memories. You can tell Harper is the first because she has an entire bin and I have yet to start hers.

Drum roll..... here are the videos, only a mother or father or grandma or grandpa could love!

Hallway art work that we collected from last school year...


Tate's memories....



EB's memories....

1 comment:

one + one said...

What an awesome idea! I'm going to stick this one in my backpocket. After Abel turns one, he starts doing 'work' every day at day care. I already know I'll have a hard time not saving every one. :)

How nice of Peter to do the tossing for you. :)