Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lemonade


There are not many times when I am at a loss for words, for anyone that knows me that is a suprise, but today I was speechless! A few of Tate's friends came to the door and rang the bell. I thought maybe they were coming to see if we wanted to go to the park. Instead, they handed Tate a coffee can filled with money. His friend Matt had gathered a few friends to sell lemonade to help raise money for Tate's new brother to come home. They did this after school with some boys down the street from school. It was amazing and so generous of them and all who bought the lemonade. They raised $41.14 and brought tears to my eyes!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


The kids counting the money and Tate grinning from ear to ear!


Tate counting the money again to confirm that there was $41.14.

1 comment:

Saleema said...

So sweet! You are blessed to have such wonderful friends. :)