Thursday, April 16, 2009

EB is 7

This morning Harper and Tate greated Ellie with a Happy Birthday to wake up. She pretended not to like it but was smiles just after I stopped the camera. I thought it was so cute how they worked together to make her morning start off special. Harper was a great help with Tate and EB so I could make Ellie her favorite breakfast -- crepes.


We went to Cici's Pizza for dinner. EB had been looking forward to it for so long. She just loves the macaroni and cheese pizza. Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Mary Ann, Ms. Focht and Andrew. It was great fun to celebrate her birthday there. Peter had to miss it because he had to work and then had a meeting. He did make her a special card with her new Sizzix machine and it was waiting for her on her bed when she got home.




This is the great fan that Grandma and Grandpa got EB. It had a very strong smell of roses. I think it will need a lot of fanning to not be so pungent!

She does that smell!

More paper for the "baby cricket". She said this was perfect because she did not have to cut it.

All her loot!

Grandpa and Tate enjoying the celebration.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi EB, I had a wonderful time at your birthday party. I can't wait until I see your baby crickett. See you soon. Love Grandma